- Potent waterless, non-irritating antioxidant.
- Fortifies the skin against environmental elements and pollution.
- Minimizes signs of premature aging such as fine lines.
- Helps to fade irregular pigmentation and dark spots.
- Promotes collagen production and protects it from degrading.
- Improves circulation for brighter, more resilient skin.
- Soothes facial redness and irritation.
Botanical Vitamin C Face Oil contains next-generation vitamin C in the form of ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, a stable, oil-soluble form of vitamin C that penetrates the skin faster than any other form of vitamin C out there. Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals, protects collagen from degrading, and helps to fade and prevent irregular pigmentation. We've added vitamin E to enhance the function of vitamin C.
We've added Coenzyme Q10 to help to keep skin firm, elastic and help diminish the signs of premature aging. Your skin is further supported by potent carotenoids from tomato and astaxanthin, plant fatty acids, and healing phytonutrients from schisandra, astragalus, and ashwagandha, which all work in synergy to regenerate and support your skin from oxidative stress.
Botanical Vitamin C Face Oil sinks instantly into your skin, leaving it protected, hydrated, and with a gorgeous silky youthful glow. It is suitable for all skin types.
Colour: light, orange-red
Texture: silky, light, non-greasy
Scent: light tart berry, slightly fruity from the schisandra extract. This is an essential oil-free formula.
Early signs of aging, dark spots, and uneven skin tone. Skin exposed to environmental stressors and pollution.
- Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is a heat and light stable oil-soluble vitamin C known for its superior absorption by the skin. Studies show that this form penetrates the epidermis and dermis better than ascorbic acid. It increases collagen synthesis, prevents collagen breakdown, and has skin brightening effects. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that protects skin cells from free radical damage and from UV radiation. In Korea, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is listed as a functional ingredient for pigmentation at 2%. Our Botanical Vitamin C Face Oil has ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate at 2%.
- Tomato contains Lycopene, which is a unique carotenoid and a powerful antioxidant that shields skin from oxidative stress and over-exposure to UV light. It also helps to prevent the breakdown of collagen.
- CoQ10 is an important enzyme and a potent antioxidant. As we age, levels of CoQ10 decrease, resulting in the reduced ability to produce collagen and elastin. CoQ10 helps to keep skin firm, elastic, and can help diminish the signs of premature aging.
- Hibiscus extract is high in vitamin C and antioxidants. It is rich in flavonoids that have been shown to protect skin from UV light. Hibiscus also increases circulation and can enhance the skin's appearance through improving elasticity.
- Schisandra is an adaptogenic berry that helps to fight environmental pollution and stress. It contains a high concentration of lignans which show potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity. Schisandra helps to promote collagen production and strengthens the resilience and elasticity of the skin.
- Astaxanthin is a carotenoid derived from the microalgae Haematococcus pluviali. It has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects on the skin and helps to mitigate cellular damage due to UV light. Its potent antioxidant activity helps to prevent the breakdown of collagen, helping to maintain smooth and youthful-looking skin.
- Gingko is the oldest living tree on the planet and is rich in antioxidants that improve blood flow and stimulate collagen production for brighter and more resilient skin.
- Astragalus has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immune regulatory effects. It is an effective agent against photoaging and oxidative stress.
- Ashwagandha has been shown in lab studies to inhibit the activity of the enzymes that break down collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Oryza sativa (rice bran oil) oil, Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam oil) oil*, Rubus Idaeus (raspberry) seed Oil, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis extract (hibiscus flower), Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil, D-Mixed Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Schisandra sphenanthera (Schisandra) fruit extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ubiquitone 50**, Tocopheryl Acetate, Astaxanthin, Gingko biloba (gingko)*, Astragalus membranaceus (astragalus)*, Withania somniferum (ashwagandha), Calendula officinalis (calendula)
Made in London, England
Begin with clean and toned skin. Place one to two drops of Botanical Vitamin C Face Oil onto the palm of your hand. Pat the serum evenly on your face. For best results apply on damp skin. Apply in the morning or evening. Face oils should always be applied after water-based serums and creams. It can be worn with or without makeup. If applying in the morning, apply before your SPF.
All of our products are designed to boost your skin’s health with daily long-term application.
Store in a cool place and out of direct sunlight.
Not to be used on irritated or broken skin, rosacea, or other skin ailments. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
I’ve always had sensitive skin and am nervous to mix up my skincare regime for fear that new products will make me break out or dry my skin out. Vitamin C oil has genuinely worked miracles - within a day of using it my skin felt noticeably softer, smoother, less red/inflamed, brighter aaaaand it even shrunk a zit that’s been on my chin for ages.
I started using the Botanical Vitamin C Face Oil and within 2 to 3 days I noticed an evenness to my face I didn't know I was missing! Now that I have been using the Vitamin C oil for several weeks, my skin is glowing, more smoothed out, and overall healthier looking than before. I love the texture of it.