"Phytonutrient Recovery Face Oil is your daily, go-to solution formulated for restoring skin to its optimal health and radiance. This nutrient-dense foundational layer is packed with ingredients offering multicorrectional results and it is made to deeply hydrate, regenerate, smooth, and provide optimal nutritional support for your skin." - Sarka Halas, founder.
- Promotes collagen production and prevents its breakdown.
- Encourages cellular renewal for healthier skin.
- Soothes red and rough skin.
- Strengthens the lipid barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Firms, tones, and improves the texture of the skin.
- Smooths fine lines and dull inconsistent skin texture.
- Nutritive and fortifying via rich vitamin and mineral profile.
- Potent phytochemical profile to prevent oxidative damage.
This formula is a phytonutrient-rich and pro-collagen powerhouse foundational oil formulated with nourishing plant oils, our house blend of whole-plant extracts, and proven actives. Our formula is designed to increase type I collagen synthesis, improve skin barrier function, and help to strengthen the skin's overall resilience and health.
The broad spectrum of phytonutrients from milk thistle, algae oil, and date seed extract help to minimize the signs of premature aging and improve elasticity and resilience. We've added soothing plantain, chia seed, and echinacea root to help control redness and inflammation. Our formula deeply hydrates the skin and relieves dryness, leaving the skin looking rejuvenated and refreshed. It is suitable for all skin types.
Colour: golden yellow.
Texture: silky, light, nourishing and non-greasy
Scent: very light almond scent from the plum kernel oil. This is an essential oil-free formula.
Premature signs of aging with uneven skin tone, fine lines, dull skin, and loss of elasticity. Dry, damaged, sensitive, and stressed complexions.
- Date seed extract is a patented active ingredient with a unique combination of seven natural compounds working in synergy to strengthen barrier function, boost type I collagen synthesis, boost skin's defences against oxidative stress, and decrease the signs of premature aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Plum oil is rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids. It reduces transepidermal water loss in all skin types and leaves skin feeling soft and silky.
- Milk Thistle oil has a long history of use in herbal medicine. In skincare, it has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiaging activity, largely due to its high flavonoid content.
- Rice bran oil is deeply hydrating while staying light on the skin. It contains vitamin B and C and other nutrients like oryzanol, coenzyme Q10, and ferulic acids to help prevent free radical damage.
- Algae oil is a nutritional powerhouse rich in vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. Minerals are co-factors in enzymatic reactions such as protein synthesis and cell reproduction, while the oil helps to strengthen the skin's lipid barrier.
- Chia seed is high in fatty acids and especially Omega-3s which are key to strengthening the skin's barrier and keeping it plump, supple, and hydrated.
- Astragalus has been used as an adaptogen in Traditional Chinese Medicine for millennia. This botanical soothes and heals dry and damaged skin. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and regenerative properties.
- Echinacea Studies show that a number of phytochemicals found in this plant protect collagen from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
Oryza sativa oil (rice bran oil),* Camellia Oleifera oil (camellia tea)*, Olive squalane, Prunus domestica oil (plum), Silybum marianum oil (milk thistle)*, Laminaria digitata extract (Algae extract), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Phoenix dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract**, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline**, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) seed extract, Rosa canina seed (rosehip) extract*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Daucus carota (carrot root extract, Gingko biloba (gingko)*, Urtica dioica (nettle leaf)*, Taraxacum officinale (dandelion leaf)*, Astragalus membranaceus (astragalus)*, Arnica montana (arnica)*, Plantago lanceolata (plantain)*, Echinacea purpurea (echinacea)*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*.
**Approved by ECOCERT
Made in London, England
Begin with clean and toned skin. Place two to three drops of Phytonutrient Recovery Face Oil onto the palm of your hand. Pat evenly onto your face. For best results apply on damp skin. Our oil can be used as part of a daily skincare ritual to maintain skin health and can be worn with or without makeup.
When skin is especially stressed and in need of nutritive and regenerative support, Phytonutrient Recovery Face Oil can be used twice a day.
Face oils should always be applied after water-based serums and creams. For best results and to allow your skin time to restore, use for at least 21 days.
All of our products are designed to boost your skin’s health with daily long-term application.
Store in a cool place and out of direct sunlight.